Thursday, September 27, 2007

An Update on College Life.

So yes. I am at college right now. My second year to be exact. I feel soo old! After hauling all my three cart full of stuff up the hill and up the elevators. I finally settled into the room. I'm not fully done decorating, but here's a preview:


The carts.

The dresser

The desk

The sink..?


Closet outside
Closet inside.

My wall. It's gonna be a scene of flowers. Do ya see it?

And finally, ladies and gentlemen, the coolest object in my room: my roommate. Her secret identity is Bacne. I've introduced her before, now here's a picture of ther super cool boy cut. I can't reveal her face because she is on the FBI's top ten most wanted fugitives.

Oh shoot. I don't think I should have said that. Darn.


Other crew members that might frequent on this blog are MWang, ghetto superstar and Beckster. I need to think of a cooler secret identity for her.

5 comments:

carcar said...

wooow at her hair :OO!!

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

looks great! you are one lucky gal to live like this:) so much better than I did last year at the dorm.

Fashion Trend Guide said...

Those dorm closets are so small. I used to live in Sunset Village (if they still call it that). Anyhow, go Bruins!!!

Eli said...

what are you going to school for? I graduated from UCR a few years ago.

LalaLiu said...

UCLA :D