- Yellow blouse with ruffle collar: 0.50 local thrift.
- Jeans: $7 target
- Bow belt: 0.50 local thrift
- Wedged moccasins: $5 loehmanns
- Nordstrom ribbon in my hair: free!
The family and I went out to celebrate the finishing of my sister's college applications. We ate yummy sushi. A funny story today, my sister tried to pass as 12 years old because if you're 12 and under 5 ft. you get in for half the price. She's under 5 ft. and she kind of looks 12 so we tried. My dad tried. But we failed, because the waitress was like "Nooooo, I can tell! You're not 12 years old. You can't fool meeeee." So then she asked my sister how old she was. My sister just sat there smiling like a buffoon. And then the waitress was like "I know! You're 14 right. See I know..." She left. We laughed. My sister's 17 and 18 in 12 days.
- Stripey tunic: $10 express
- Pants: skinnified by me from forever 21. many years ago.
- Black converses: a Christmas gift last year
- Green oversized wool coat: from my mom. My mom did her first online shopping and was a little disappointed when she got her coats because they were too big on her. She gave them to me. I have wide shoulders. I should be a football player.
- Thing around my neck: It's a little belt thingy for a dress
- Red quilted purse: Alright alright. It's a fake Chanel. I know it's so bad to get fakes. But my mom got it from my aunt and I went shopping in my mom's closet and I got it.