Sunday, December 9, 2007

Lala's Style of the Days

Due to the suckfest event known as Finals week, these are probably the last outfits that spark any sort of creativity for I have begun hibernating in oversized tees, sweatpants and southpark boxers as of now.

FRIDAY:

fashion, style,

I finally wore my white jeans. I believe I can fly.
  • Plaid Shirt: 0.50 local thrift
  • White Soundgirl Jeans: $5 loehmanns
  • Scarf: 0.50 st. vinnies
  • Boots: $6 local thrift
  • Grey Coat: $3.50 st. vinnies
  • Headband
SATURDAY or YESTERDAY:

I felt like I wanted to be a man yesterday. I did the best I could. I don't think I passed though.
  • White men's button down shirt: 0.85 local thrift
  • Shorts: 0.85 local thrift
  • Tights: 99 cent store
  • Cole Haan mens loafers: $2 st. vinnies
  • Headband: target
  • mustache face necklace. I still laugh when I see him. so cute. so funny

12 comments:

Lady N said...

I like that record- jewelry hanger you have going on the wall! Is that your room?

lalaliu said...

its my dorm room :)

Suzanna Mars said...

The boy look kinda suits you, girl! Hope finals went well.

Ninja said...

I love your blog :) and those white jeans, I've been wanting a pair but I'm such a slob it would probably be a disaster.

Miss Woo said...

Wow, you really pulled the oversize shirt off:) Everytime I try for that look I just look like I'm wearing hand me downs.

The Clothes Horse said...

Oer! I want some white jeans.

Patent Shoes && Rants said...

Loehmans clearance racks are my life.

You don't understand how many Soundgirl polos, tank tops, jeans, and rompers are sitting in my closet with their three dollar price tags still on. It's ahmazing.

I like your man necklace.

=)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mer said...

Mer

Mer said...

sorry:
nice to meet you, I love your style!!

Linda said...

oh wow, the outfits are v. cool...

I think it might be time for me to experiment with my white rigid Levis denim...

Eleh said...

i love the oversize shirt so very much! you look soo comfortable yet fabulous at the same time!

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣.
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人