Last night, we went over to my aunt's house to celebrate Christmas. We had hot pot, but I feel that most of the night consisted of my dad's arm in front of my face and having to babysit a cute but troublesome little niece. This is what I wore:
- Super Hot Pink Silk Dress!: It was a free thrift find from my friend's mom's donation bags. It originally was an 80's shoulder padded dress like this. When I saw it I knew it had so much potential. I just moved the waist line up to the bust and with a little sewing and no cutting, it turned out like that. Ta Da! Here it was before it was transformed:
- Black Tights: $1.50 old navy
- Little Blue Cropped Jacket with puffy shoulders: $2 st. vinnies
- Green Clutch: A gift from the lovely fashaholic
- Platforms: 0.98 local thrift.
Peace out folks. I need to go be the child labor for my collection.
P.S I luv french music
P.S.S I luv degrassi. Hehe