Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
- White sweater top: 1 euro, flea market
- Leopard print scarf: 1 euro, flea market
- Cap with little pom poms: 3 euro, flea market
- Skirt, tights and shoes
I feel my cheeks and chins getting pudgier. I guess this is what happens when you eat pizza and pasta practically every day.
I've got the traveling bug.
Once you start, you just can't stop.
See you in Vienna folks.
Monday, October 20, 2008
- I promise I will study.
- I promise I will not go out so that I can study.
- I promise I will not go out and stay up way late so I can study.
- I promise I will stay up way late so I can study.
- I promise I will not get distracted by my laptop so that I can study.
Man. I need to study.
Barcelona = bliss.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
- Trapeze t-shirt: 12.90 euro, Zara. Fell in love with the sketch when I walked into Zara. Fancy I know. A great departure from my usual flea market shopping habits.
- Skirt: mom
- Tights, shoes
I got back from a weekend in Rome and Florence last night. It was amazing. Amazing is not even good enough to describe it. Barcelona in three days. I am willing myself to study. I am forcing myself. I told myself I cannot sleep until I have finished reading my notes and doing sample problems. What the heck am I doing blogging?
Today in my fashion class the creative director of ZZegna came to talk to us. It was quite lovely. It totally made me want to jump up and start my catwalk walk. His ending speech was quite inspirational in a subtle motivational speaker cheesiness that I fully appreciated. He said three things, "Keep going, passion, and use your stomach not your mind."
Then I just had a conversation with a friend who was telling me about starting her own jewelery line for reals.
My dreams are re-awakened again.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Saturday, October 4, 2008
- T-shirt: $1 alternative apparel, buffalo exchange sale
- Tiered skirt: $7 loehmanns
- Shoes: Thrift
- Belt: $1 buffalo exchange sale.
I am in a very happy mood right now. I wish all people out there reading right now much much happiness.
Today I "fancied" up for my mom. She and my auntie came to visit me! They took a detour from their Europe tour. I went to the flea market with the roomie and bought things that were not on my list of things I am allowed to buy which makes me very disappointed in myself. I already went to the flea market yesterday and once again came back with unnecessary things. Tomorrow I'm taking my mom and auntie to one. Thats like three flea markets in a weekend. Not bad. Not bad.
I ate the most amazing dinner tonight. It's nice not a be a poor college student for a night. Booked a flight for Paris. Life is divine. I'm already dreading the day I have to leave.
P.S That weird stuffed animal pirate in the background is actually...wait for it....
a bag! It's awesome. It's only one euro. A person like me cannot resist.