Readers, you're soooo cute.
I wore this to Disneyland. The hat I wore in spirit of Disney. I think I ended up looking like a fob korean girl going to Disneyland for the first time especially with my "intentionally" butchered bangs. I say intentionally in quotes because I want to convince myself that I did do it that way and that I'm not a sucky hairdresser.
- Eye tennis dress: revamped by me.
- Shorts: 0.85 local thrift
- Aqua tights: 1.50 local thrift. I double tighted it that day because it's cold now.
- Leopard flats: 10 target
- Mickey hat from who knows
- Purple cardi: $5 from target
- Mini backpack that my aunt bought from me in paris.
I tend to re-wear a lot of the same pieces whenever I come back home. I don't know if it's... a) me being lazy b) me feeling guilty that my mom has to do my laundry or c) all of the above.
Correct Answer: C
- T-shirt: made by me, from my early LalaLiu days
- Socks: target
- Polka dot flats: $3 tjmaxx
- GRADE A LV bag: from my aunt. I know they're so like unfashionable or whatever. But I'm gonna bring this trend back! Haha..psh, yeah right. I like to think I'm a big deal in my world.
- Bottle cap belt: $7 robinsons may
- Jacket: $17 wet seal