- I found this cute rain coat/windbreaker jacket. It looks a lot cuter in person. I think it was from the children's section, it has these lil bell sleeves with butterflies. It was pseudo-raining today so that in part inspired me to buy it.
- I grabbed this fogy sunglasses right before I purchased. Haha, fogy is such a good word. Say with me. "fogy, fogy fogy".
- I found this heinous 80's upholstery fabric-esque dress. I don't know what propelled me to buy it. I think it was the rufflyness on the bottom and somehow I actually thought it would look cool. I feel like splattering paint all over it and then wearing it. It would be my Jackson Pollack 80's heinous dress instead of the upholstery fabric 80's heinous dress. The first one just sounds so much better, no? It's a new dress from Windsors. I didn't know Windsors existed back then. I see this is what kids wore to their school dances. How lovely.
Floral Dress: $3
- I've seen a lot of those polyester elastic band dresses everywhere. I bought this one because I liked the color and the floral. It's quite sheer. OoO..scandalous!
Floral Dress 2: $1.77
- I found this green dress in the "vintage" section. I love green. I shortened it.
- I saw this gorgeous plaid silk dress and I knew I had to have it! I guess what, I have it now!
Ralph Lauren Silk Dress: $4
- Finally this is an awesome vest. It surprised me in the back with its animal print. Rawr!
Pierre Cardin Vest: 0.98
I'm going to be productive and knit a scarf that I still haven't finished since last year.