Thursday, December 20, 2007

Gossip Girl Inspiration

Ever since Gossip Girl first aired, a lot of fashion bloggers have been getting some fashion inspiration from the fabulous girls - especially the lovely Blair Waldorf. I too am a GG fan. I like to keep it a secret though because it is so bad for my brain. What can I say, it's my guilty pleasure.

But this post will be a little different. Things will be a little reversed this time.

Anyways, tonight I got a chance to view GG on tv. I haven't watched tv in such a long time. My laptop has been my tv for the past few months. I was watching not really paying attention because I was getting an order ready and presents ready when all of the sudden I saw Blair wearing this headband:



Sorry for the bad quality. My sister told me to get my camera to capture it. What a little genious she is. She's bound for Stanford for sure. But that's beside the point. When I saw her headband I literally yelled, "OH MY GOD". Was this not the exact same headband "crown" that I often wear??

Yes, I believe it is. Take note of my lovely headband in action from previous photos:




The second picture was when I first wore it way back in May of this year. I thought it was off da hook. (do people say that anymore? I really need to get with youth culture).

Either I am ahead of the time or I am the inspiration behind B's headband. I like to think I'm the latter. It makes me feel good. I'm all warm and tingly inside now. Hehe....

P.S You all should check out Project Runway Canada. I just watched the finale this afternoon and I think these three designers in the end are a lot better than the American finalists. Go CANADA! (You can find the video on youtube or veoh...isn't the internet such a great invention?)

10 comments:

Isabel said...

You are a true original. Blair Waldorf is a shameless copycat.

Nicole Then said...

i like your 2nd and 3rd outfit! and your headband...wow

Linda said...

hahaha I love Isabel's comment, where's your head piece from? it's fabulousss

I have this crazy thing for interesting headgear...as well as legwear, but I won't get into that.

Heather said...

I think a little of both. I really need to get into gossip girl!

jadorevogue said...

Love the headband.

The Clothes Horse said...

I think you should sue GG.

jellofer said...

I have to second Heather's comment. I've been seeing so many great pics from Gossip Girl...I'm dying to check it out just for the clothes. lol

LML said...

haha u are the original! those copycats lol! i do love gossip girls tho - what a guilty pleasure!

happy holidays :D

Bojana said...

Ohh haha that's great!! I also loved that headband, it was so festive on blair!!

It looks amazing on you and your outfits are awesome!!

Replica Watches said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..