Friday, September 21, 2007

Lala's Style of the Day


Today was a "father daughter" day because I forced my dad to have one since we never went to those "father daughter" dances back in elementary school. It broke my heart. Actually, I didn't force him. He just decided to take two days off because he's a lazy bum, but oh well that means a DIM SUM outing! I was going to go do some back to school shopping but then I had to rush home to do some secretary-esque typing for my uncle by 3:00. I spent the rest of the day ebaying. I never ebayed anything before but gosh is it addicting.

-shirt: made by me.
-skirt: my "when skirts don't fit" skirt
-tights: 99 cent store.
-polka dot flats: $3 tjmaxx
-yellow purse: $2 target

5 comments:

carcar said...

cute~ I really like your elephant shirt! And referring to the post below this, I'm kicking myself for not getting yellow tights now! haha it looks good :)

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I looooooovee that skirt, can it please be mine?!

The Happy Hippie said...

Cute outfit! :] Thanks for reading, keep being thrifty!

WendyB said...

That's a cute little elephant!

The Redheaded Bandit said...

i totally know how ebay is addicting!!!!!