Saturday, September 15, 2007

Lala's Style of the Day

Today was probably my last adventure for the summer. I must "put my heart back" another Chinese proverb my mom told me, which basically means that I should stop sewing, put a hold on LalaLiu, stop going off to adventures, stop thrifting, and ultimately just stop my summer fun.

Anyways, here is my outfit for today. It took me away from normal tank and boxer combo.



I think I was channeling my inner "Blossom". But I think my hat beats hers for sure.




-wonder woman tshirt: mall $5
-plaid halter dress: boutique in santa monica $10
-polka dotted flats: $3 tjmaxx
-face with mustache necklace(hard to see): made by me
-bag: $2.50 the icing
-hat: $3 st. vinnies

6 comments:

HB said...

Hey nice pic.

carcar said...

cute pic tiff :)! Oh, and my family loves the bao bing! :D:D

SKYLA said...

ahhhh is that a sailor hat i see? =D love it!
is your real name Tiffany? xxx

K. said...

theres no need to put your heart back! maybe she was just referring to balancing that with other things in your life.

very cute outfit!

L.I.N said...

Somehow your outfit reminds me of a sailor! Could be the hat and the stripes on your bag! Ahoy captain!

Frasier said...

I knew that looked familiar!I loved Blossom when I was young...will probably watch it when I am old too!!