Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Challenge of the Night

To take all this:


and this
and this
and fit it into these:


This doesn't even include my shoes, accessories, bags, hats, and school stuff and bathroom stuff. Time to sharpen my packing skills!

I just knew my procrastination would bite me in my big behind sooner or later. Apparently, it was sooner. I haven't packed yet for my move in tomorrow. I've only just started, which in my words mean that I have only took out the clothes I want to bring and placed them all over my room.


I should have spent the day instead of lurking e-bay and fashion blogs and going to Target to pick up some "necessities".


I picked up these green Libertine shorts because they were 75% off. I'll just save them for next summer. I also got this yellow tank which I don't know why I did. My mom just placed them in the cart. Then I found another pair of those leopard flats that I just wear so much. They were only $3.74 so I figured I could always stock up. Actually, I was thinking of revamping them aka the Grey's smashing mousey flats a la Marc Jacobs. I need to get oogly eyes!

And I should have stopped blogging by now because I just wasted some more time.

10 comments:

carcar said...

you can do it!!!

you guys move in tomorrow. It feels like summer's officially ended :(

Life's a Wardrobe said...

Love the leopard print flats! Thanks for the comment on my blog =)

K. said...

good luck with fitting your clothes in! much larger suitcases should be more widely accepted into society.

i went to target as well the other day and ended up with a purse that isn't even fall/winter-ish. sigh.

discotheque confusion said...

whoaaa. Ha, that is rather a lot!

I'm so rubbish at packing, but even worse at unpacking, I never do it..

Putting on a really good album is generally the best help I can get.

Hope you were successful!

S xx

Eli said...

wait, where are you going? I missed it. college?

AsianCajuns said...

I'm all too familiar with this packing problem. My only advice is to roll all your clothes. I don't know if it really helps, but it makes it seem like you have more room ;).

Isabel said...

Good luck packing! Packing can be an art in itself. I'm sure you'll succeed.

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I always dread packing. Don't you just love Target?

The Happy Hippie said...

I'd need like 10 suitcases to fit ALL my clothes I love. :] I almost bought those Libertine shorts, they're sassy!

Vintage Bunny said...

I want leopard print ballet flats or shoes soooooo bad!