I haven't done one of these in a mega long time that I got all cam whored up with all these pictures of me, myself, and I. Still lacking the fashion inspiration that I need to get me out of my slump, but hey, Rome was not built in a day. My semi angry psycho girl stage is still lingering but I think it will leave soon. Thank God, I'm starting to miss my do-goody happy self.
- Khaki tunic top with fake jewels: $3 from Taiwan.
- Pink shorts of fury: A thrift-redo. It's a good feeling to wear these babies out again.
- Lips belt: my first collection. It's the only thing that I can actually wear from everything I made. Soooo sad.
- Suspenders: 0.50 st. vinnies.
- Panda Bag: $3 from Taiwan. My baby will always be by my side forever.
- Sunglasses: $2 wet seal
- Frankenstein Boots: My new favorite booties made by me.
A few comments about the outfit...
So the suspender belt combo on top of a tunic is little weird. It made me look like I was strapped to a harness or a backpack now that I look back. But weird is usually what I aim for since I'm naturally already so good at it.
The sunglasses was unintentional. One of the lens popped out and made me cry tears of sorrow.
Finally, the boots! My Frankenstein boots that I created last night are out in the day light and living up the good life. A post on them to come!
I went to watch Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants with little stooge. It was a dud-fest but at least there was air conditioning. I had to sit all the way at the front because we were a little late. Excuse me if peeing before a movie is important. I felt sorry for the guy sitting next to me because his girlfriend must of dragged him to it. But once again, the added air conditioning made it semi worth it.