- Blue peacock dress: $5 from china. It was suppose to be this nightgown sleepwear sort of thing but the graphic and the colors just called to me and was like "wear me in the day time where the sun shines and the world can see my beauty". I listened. I hemmed it a bit so it's not au natural but at least it's happy with itself.
- Belt: mom's closet that I rescued. or maybe stole. they all seem the same these days.
- heart watch necklace
- headband: DIY recycled scraps of fabric. Seriously, so easy to do and a great way to use those old scraps of fabric instead of tossing them!
- Roadrunner bag: 0.50 local thrift
- via spiga heels: $25 nordstrom rack. I didn't actually wear these shoes out. I opted for a more feet friendly flip flop but they are awesome and make me taller and make me that much closer to having legs of a supermodel. I'm only 0.05% closer, but still.
I went to OCMA today with J and saw some really weird art, some Warhols, some video with a naked man, and some x-rated winnie the pooh. It was fun. My dad says I get pimples because I don't get enough sleep. I'm going to test that theory. Peace out. Heading to LA tomorrow and waking up at 6:30. Woah. That sounds foreign to me.
And remember to bid!!! Only three days left. Three days left to make your wardrobe complete.
I finally figured out how the tripod works. It was like an angel from heaven came and whispered in my ear. Now I'm afraid I'm becoming even more cam-whorish. Oh well. As KC says, "We are all hoes". True that.