FRIDAY..aka BLACK FRIDAY:
This year I decided to be a little more holiday spirited and "holiday-rized" my outfit. Too bad I was the only one there that actually dressed up. I felt like a piece of mint chocolate chip out of mint chocolate chip ice cream. It wasn't too bad either since being dressed up is quite the norm for me these days. I've been wearing the same pieces over and over again. Whenever I come back home I find myself in a lazy state and don't change my outfit from day to day. I think it is the guilt I feel from making my mom do my laundry.
- Yellow sweater: gift from my grandma that she bought from Taiwan.
- Black ruffled skirt: The Limited, $10
- Bow belt: 0.25 local thrift
- Tights: 0.25 local thrift
- Banana Republics platform sandals: $0.98, local thrift
- Denim dress, red belt, and purple moccasins from Wednesday's outfit.
- Coat: $10, charlotte russe.