I hardly use purses. I have a lot lying around in my closet but I really do not like to use them because my armpits find them extremely annoying. So despite my eyes love for purses, bags and arm candy of all types, I must satisfy all my body parts and compromise: I buy bags but do not use them. Such a tragic waste I know, but what an armpit wants, an armpit gets.
Despite my armpits annoyance of purses, I do have to carry something around when I go to class. I could go the backpack route, but I just find that they detract from a day's fabulous outfit; the back after all is just as important as the front. Plus, it's just a little too high school for me. I'm like so beyond that. Like totally. Even if I do act like 12 years old sometimes.
Now, ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seat belts as I take you on a roller coaster adventure through my purse, or shall I say leather messenger bag....
Buckle your seat belt buddy, I don't want anyone falling out.
- Blue notebook: For um..notes. A staple of every college student's purse.
- Jumbled papers: Spent time in the library and did my homework that's due tomorrow. Can't believe there's already something due. It's like only day 3!
- 2008 Planner: The sunshine in my life at the moment. Every time I look at it, I want to slide down a rainbow and blow up finger balloons.
- Calculator: To calculate.
- Pens: To write.
- ID Card/Room key: I never take my wallet with me anymore. Just these two important pieces of plastic.
- Flash Drive: For memory. I had to go to the newspaper office and turn in my illustration.
- Pink Razor: Remember when these cells were the 'it' phone? I still love mine, despite having dropped it on ground and ultimately breaking it, fixing it up, only to later find myself having a phone that accidentally dropped into the toilet and dead as a dead goldfish. This one is my second baby. I will treat it with all my love and care. I promise.
- "What a GEEK!" Camera Case: I like to bring my camera around with me just in case I find a good spot to take pictures.
Thanks to the lovely Isabel and Wendy for tagging me. I was never good at tag. Slowness is not a particularly good characteristic to have in such a game.