I was kidding.
No. Seriously. I was. I'm not that narcissistic!
YESTERDAY aka TUESDAY:
I loved this outfit yesterday. It was my rainbow brightness that I needed to cheer me even more. It took me a while to get to this final result, I was seriously running around the room like a madman taking off and putting on.
- Anna Sui Tee: Technically, it's a $0.01 ebay win so we'll forget about the $8.25 shipping.
- Lime skirt on bottom: Lulu Castagnette from Loehmanns, $5
- Magenta Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt above: $22 tjmaxx
- "Deep Aquarium" Aqua tights: I'm going to name my own colors from now on. $1.50 local thrift.
- Thrifted black shoes: $4 value village
- Lips headband, Just kiss me on the head!: made by me
- Yellow belt: $2 tjmaxx
After getting dressed, Bacne looked at me and said, "Wow, you're normal today!" Um. Thanks? Haha, I love you Bacne. Yes this outfit was a little more on the "normal" side for me, but I love it still because I feel like a curtain with the giant scarf hanging on the front.
- "Split Pea" Green cashmere sweater: $10 oldnavy
- Magenta tank underneath to cover boobage: $3 wetseal
- Royalty Scarf: saved from my aunt's donation bags
- Black pants
- Brown tweed jacket: the limited, my mom didn't want it anymore.
- Flats: Payless
- Spiderman ring!: Taken from the top of a cupcake from a kid when I was volunteering at the science center. It's the best ring ever!
- Mexican girls hair clip (can't really see)
I should sleep once again. Sweetdreams buttercup.