Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lala's Style of the Day




My inner tough chic came out today. I originally planned for a sloppy "just-out-of-bed-college-look" but I just can't resist getting all nice and dressed up. My expressions make me seem so out of it. Maybe that's because I am.
  • Jacket: 0.50 local thrift, urban outfitters brand
  • Trinity College Dublin sweater: 0.50 local thrift
  • Jeans
  • Sneaker platforms?: $3 from tjmaxx way way long ago when these were still cool.
  • Scarf: 0.50 st. vinnies
  • Belt: $2 the limited

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I love it. Having just watched a Project Runway marathon, I think this outfit screams Christian Siriano.

Fashion Tidbits said...

nice! love the scarf accent

Michelle said...

I love the tough Lala, and those shoes are so cool!

Isabel said...

You look so cute! I especially love the way you've tied your scarf. But the shoes are, umm, not for me.

Blue Floppy Hat said...

You absolutely nailed the look- lovely scarf, that is too :)

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I love everything about this look, it's very urban chic.

The Maximilian said...

you look amazing!
specially in the bottom photo :)