- Floral dress that was in need in a major revamp so I revamped it: 0.50 local thrift
- Lips belt attached red belt: made by me and 0.50 thrift
- Socks: 1.50 old navy
- Boots!: $6 thrift
- Express blue t-shirt: $1 after a $15 coupon.
- scarf with beads: 0.50 st. vinnies
- Red tights: 3.50 buffalo exchange
- Grey cape-esque coat: $3 st. vinnies
Thursday was windy and static. I could feel the static. It was like zz-zz-zz. Fun.
- Mossimo jeans: $6 target
- Green tank: $3 wet seal
- Red plaid shirt: my mom's! I saw an old photo of her wearing it back in the 70's with her huge glasses and I was like "woah.. woah"
- Hand-Knit scarf: 0.50 st. vinnies
- Red flower belt: 0.25 thrift
- Rainbow flats: $3 downtown la. I love them so very much but they HURT! i think this may be one time where I will sacrifice fashion for comfort.
- suspenders: 0.50 st. vinnies
I delivered meals to old people today for Meals on Wheels. It was fun since I don't have class and the weather is nice and I like looking at cute old people and cute little houses. I'm home for the weekend! A nice three day weekend in which I will be spending as much time as I can working on designs.
Being home does have it's disadvantages though. My sister is annoying.
Haha, I'm just kidding. I mean you are annoying, but yeah...hi mei mei!