Today was a rainy day. Rain rain go away. Tonight it was crazy rain. I just want the clouds to get all the rain out and then go away so then tomorrow when all the cool people come we can actually go do stuff. It started out sunny so I was happy to be able to wear this outfit out but then it started rainy so I was like "Oh man, I should change then" but then it got sunny again so I was like okay no changing. I actually wasn't that cold wearing this. I have adapted!
I did sort of a mismatch thing. I realize I look kind of like an old lady.
- Stripey Tunic: $2 UO outlet. Man I wish that outlet around campus were still there.
- Checkered floral skirt: 0.75 st. vinnies
- Tights over leggings: old navy
- socks: $1 tjmaxx
- hat: $3 goodwill
- shoes: $4 value village
- Red leather gloves: $4 target
- Mr.Face necklace: made by me
- Purple Cardi: $4 target
I was channeling my inner man.
So when I woke up yesterday I looked around and just grabbed these khaki pants that I've never worn before but bought because they might come in handy for interview and business stuff. When I think of Khaki I usually think work = boring = boring. But I had the suddent urge to dress up like Diane Keaton as Annie Hall and go all masculine. So I took out my men's button up and an outfit was born. I also felt a little bit upper east side prepster in a uniform.
- Khaki pants: $5 tjmaxx
- Men's shirt: 0.85 local thrift
- Cropped military vest: $5 kohls
- Little boy's Tie: 0.25 local thrift
- Coat: $10 charlotte russe
- DB bag: $5 local thrift...(it's a faker)
- red gloves, doesn't that picture look cool? it looks like real chubby hands.
Last night I was going to post, but I spent forever on an homework assignment. If there is one thing I hate more than hate itself is excel. Oh and that and passwords. I hate the word password, you have no idea what I'm talking about because I haven't explained anything and I really don't want to because it's gonna be a long story. But yes, EXCEL and PASSWORDS just suck. SUCK. No more ranting. I'm a happy girl. I'm a happy girl.