I tried to counter my bad day by wearing a cool ensemble. Nice outfits always do brighten up my day.
- Dress made by me
- Steve Madden espadrille wedges: $15 loehmanns
- yellow 50's ray bans: 10 cents church rummage sale
- silk ribbon in hair: $0.99, GAP
- dragon fly clip: gift from art teacher.
I was walking around in Westwood with mi amiga when this guy yelled "Hey girl scout!" I'm not a girl scout you stooge. I'm a boyscout/park ranger. Like dur. But I did feel a little Troop Beverly Hills today.
- Boy scout shirt: 0.50 local thrift. My roommate kept wondering why the breast pockets were uneven and I just thought it was made that way, until untucked the shirt out of my shorts and she pointed out that I had skipped a button. Yay me.
- Green shorts: Libertine for Target, $6.50
- Leopard flats: $10 Target
- tiger shark headband: made by meeee
- sunglasses: 0.10 church rummage sale
- belt: 0.25 local thrift
- Buzz by Jane fox tote bag: $25 nordstrom rack
- giant fish that i'm guessing to be Nemo: decorated by my floormates who I don't know at all.