Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lala's Style of the Dayzzzzz

THURSDAY MORNING:





  • top: made by me.

  • skirt: $7 loehmanns

  • yellow belt: $3 tjmaxx

  • leopard flats: $10 target

  • lavender members only jacket: given to me by my mommy.

THURSDAY NIGHT: I finally got to exhibit my LALA top dress.




  • top of super duper fabulousness: Lala top, made by me
  • pants: forever 21 from like forever ago skinnified by me
  • steve madden wedges: $15 loehmanns
  • dragonfly hair clip: gift from my art teacher.

FRIDAY/TODAY i mean YESTERDAY: Second exhibit of LALA top because it is just way too cool. I would wear it every day if I could.


  • Coat: $10 from rampage/charlotte russe
  • jeweled crown (it's no longer a headband any more!): made by me.

More updates I promise :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress is so nice!

Isabel said...

The lala top is amazing. I would wear it every day!

Meghann E said...

How do you skinny-fy your pants?
They look great.
And I love the jacket!

Dani said...

hey...
i absolutely love your blog! i've just started up a fashion blog, and i hope you don't mind that i've added you to my best blog roll!
B x

In Yr Fshn said...

Great coat! I love those buttons...