Sorry again for the lack of updates. I never realized that living takes up so much time...
- Black Jumper Top: $5 Papaya. It's so weird, I saw this top last year in downtown LA and wanted to get it but didn't want to spend $16, but then I found it a few months later in the "damaged" pile at Papaya for only $5. It was fate.
- Pink High Waisted Shorts of Fury!!: originally pants from a thrift trip but reconstructed by me. They were in their second round of high-waisted glory.
- Yellow Belt: $2 TjMaxx
- My favorite Happy Thrifting Totebag made by my bestest darling of a friend KC.
- Leopard flats: $10 Target
- Little heart hair ties from way back as a kid
- Floral Houndstooth skirt worn as a tube top: o.75 st. vinnies
- purple vest: 0.50 local thrift
- apple patterned short sleeved zip hoodie: $5 tjmaxx
- green cardi: tjmaxx $3
- black pants: forever 21 from long ago