Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Fun

Today, I drove my sister and I to the movies. It was the first time I ever drove anybody other than myself or my imaginary friend Shaniqua.
Me walking towards the theatre acting like a fobby tourist.
We went to watch Ratatouille! And I must say I liked it a lot. Only Disney Pixar could ever make me want a rat as much as I do now or better yet a rat that cooks gourmet food. The art was really really really good. Some parts looked so realistic that you had to take a second glance or a third glance to realize that it's actually animated.






My favorite character was Remy's brother Emile. Why you ask? Just look at that round tummy. I have a weird obsession with fat things and Emile was no exception. He's just so round and cute! I wanted to pet him and his tummy the whole time watching. Sigh. I know, I'm a little coo-koo. But it got worst later on in the day. The family and I went out to eat at this chinese restaurant and then I spotted this fat guy sitting across from us and I couldn't help staring (i know, it's really impolite). But he looked so cute like he could be a pixar character and he had a round tummy that I wanted to touch! I told my friend and then realized how perverted I sounded. No wonder I get styes all the time (she told me it was a chinese thing that perverted people get styes).
Then after, we walked across to eat at Fish Grill. Yummm...fish. I was actually craving french food but sadly there was nothing french around.


Tomorrow is my thrift-venture so peace out folks!

5 comments:

the Grey said...

What, even no french fries? :P
I used to have a rat like... over a decade ago, alas, he didn't cook though! I have a cat nowadays so another rat is out of the question. Mm-hmm, the movie is out here in two weeks, definitely have to go and see the fat guy. :P

fashaholic said...

"(she told me it was a chinese thing that perverted people get styes)"

hahah you know we also have that superstition too! Peeping toms get styes :p.

sorry I didn't pick up, I was eating dinner at my aunt's. I'm looking forward to tomorroow :)

Frasypoo said...

You will like me a lot !!I have a tummy!!!
I want to see that movie so bad....nobody shares my interest in kid flicks !I did download some of the french songs though.I dont know what it means but it sounds so foreign and exciting much better than going to gay Paree!!!
I like your dress,did you do it yourself ?Its really cute

Eleh said...

it sounds like a nice movie. i dun usually watch cartoon animation in movies. maybe i'll start someday!

n boy... those plate of grilled fish is soo soo tempting. drools..

ed said...

一夜情聊天室,一夜情,情色聊天室,情色,美女交友,交友,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,成人交友,愛情公寓,做愛影片,做愛,性愛,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人影片,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人影城,成人小說,成人文章,成人網站,成人論壇,情色貼圖,色情貼圖,色情A片,A片,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,寄情築園小遊戲, 情色A片,色情影片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,A片下載

情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍

A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,AIO交友愛情館,線上A片,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,成人交友,愛情公寓,色情聊天室,情色貼圖,色情,色情影片,做愛,情色,哈啦聊天室,聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,自拍,性愛

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,情趣用品,情趣用品,A片,A片,情色,情色

情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友90739,視訊,免費視訊,情人視訊網,視訊辣妹,影音視訊聊天室,視訊交友,視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,成人視訊,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,小高聊天室