group feet shot
man with metal detector machine that I stalked
me being happy or stupid
Then today was my much awaited....
went to watch it with my mom and sister. its been a long time since we actually went to a movie together. got there around 10:40 and it was sold out! so we skipped to the mall first and used up my mom's $20 nordstrom cash thingy that she had to use today. bought something and then back the the theatre we went.
so harry potter, the movie was okay i guess. I never expect the movies to be as good as the book but it was entertaining and it allowed me to get away from the heat and enjoy a nice long movie in nice air conditioning. the movie did reinforce a few things for me:
- I wish I were a wizard
- I wish I went to Hogwarts
- And I wish that if I did go to Hogwarts that I am friends with Harry and his entourage because cool stuff happens to them. Okay maybe not cool, but adventurous.
- I wish I had a cool owl
- I wish I remembered what I read in all the books so that I wouldn't have to keep whispering to my sister, "that happened?"
- I wish my life were more interesting or exciting.
- I want NUMBER 7 TO COME OUT NOW!!!
I did enjoy some starbucks courtesy of my sister's gift card afterwards. I'm slowly learning the basics of starbucks. tall is actually a small and raspberry mocha frapaccino is short for raspberry flavored chocolate flavored ice blended coffee and its pretty good.