- Beige Tunic Top: From the depths of my mother's closet. Did a little cut and sew with it.
- Black shorts: 0.85 local thrift
- Tights: 1.50 old navy
- Yellow jacket: Proenza Schouler for target, $10
- Shoes: $4 value village. The other shoe fell apart again! I asked Bacne for superglue and she told me I should just give up on the shoes. NEVER!!
- Beige vest: $5 nordies rack
- Shark headband worn as a scarf: made by me
- Scarf: gift from grandma
- Belt: $2.50 wet seal
- Bracelets: icing
- Anchor necklace: this wooden anchor from the craft store painted and attached to gold beads!
My theme today was to allow my tiger shark friend to swim in the deep blue ocean. He's swimming around my neck.
I committed a fashion sin for me yesterday. I wore sweats and a tee out to class. My friend saw me and was shocked. I was shocked too. Shame shame.
- D&G Floral Sweater: gift from aunt.
- Silk Cami: $5 from some store closing in the mall
- Pink Vest that looks handmade: $1 st. vinnies
- Black skinnyfied pants
- Red Jacket
- Strawberry headband: $1 some westwood jewelry store
- Purple Moccassin wedges
- Colorful fun wool scarf: Lucky outlet in palm springs, $3
MONDAY, THE START OF MY WEEK:
- Top: $5 charlotte russe
- Skirt with buttons: todd's mom donation bag pick.
- Yellow belt: tjmaxx $2
- Burberry Scarf: gift from aunt
- Blue tights: $1.50 target
- Sequined vest: $3.99 thank you mart
- Red belt: 0.50 local thrift
- Blinging "T" choker: 0.50 icing
- Heart necklace: etsy.com
Added some sparkle for Bacne's 20th birthday celebration.