Monday, June 25, 2007

A Week of Sex and the City

I think I've overdosed on SATC......and I've never felt better.

After frantically searching for online episodes, I finnally found my best friend - fanpop.com. For my first week of break all I have been doing is cleaning my room while watching Sex and the City. It's a bitter sweet feeling - the bitter being that I finished the series and the sweet being my room is finally clean! But then again, I could always rewatch all the episodes again and it will give me a second chance to drool over Miss Carrie Bradshaws scrumptious outfits and her killer shoes. When I first watched SATC on tv, I think I was too young to really appreciate her lovely style. I was more fixated on the distinct personalities of each of the four gals. My favorite was always Miranda. But now a second-time-around, I love all the characters and can't wait till I save enough money to buy the DVDs so when I have my own apartment, I'll spend my single gal life watching Sex and the City.

*Sigh*, I wish I could afford such lovely pieces of clothing.

My room is now clean and updated with new decorations

Before (brought all my junk back from school)



CLEAN!



3 comments:

Frasier said...

Thats a clean room!
I think SJP brought vintage into the spotlight with this show,dont you ?

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

You did a great job with the room! Mine was even worse, trust me:)
Ooooh, how I miss this show...

Who's That Fashionista? said...

Hey! Thanks for the site fanpop.com! Im in heaven!!!!