It was a "business-casual" again but I wanted to go the "cool business casual" route.
- black&white top: $5 charlotte russe
- vest: $5 nordstrom rack
- belt: from the pits of funk master todd's mom's donation bag
- Capris: $6 kohls
- silk ribbon: 99 cent GAP
- green heels: $4 local thrift
- sunnies: $3.99 TYM
My theme today was "GO RADIOACTIVE". It was pretty awesome. Bacne told me that I looked like I was wearing a robe. I think what she really meant to say was a brilliant robe.
- multi-colored and multi-patterned wrap dress/top: I made it myself when I didn't really know how a wrap dress works.
- black dress underneath: $8 kohls
- yellow tights: $1 local thrift. I think I shouldn't have dried them because now they are a little small. Before they were too loose and now there's an awkward distance in the crotch area.
- brown boots: $3 local thrift
- scarf: $1 st. vinnies
- sparrow necklace: made by me
- bracelet: sneaky KC's surprise gift to me.
I'm super happy that Tuesday morning is over because I turned in my paper and am done with it. Analyzing the way men and women hug and shake hands gets a little tiring after a while. I can't believe this quarter is ending like soon. I really really need to get working on my designs. I need some magic fingers and all will be good.
More posts to come! I promise. Like pinky promise!