Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lala's Style of the Day




  • Panda top of cuteness: once a large tshirt sadly existing away in a local thrift shop but was suddenly swooped up by the happy hands of lala to turn it into a cute tunic. I love pandas like no other.
  • Shorts: 0.85 local thrift
  • Belt #1 and Belt #2 - funk master t's mom and tjmaxx $2
  • Scarf around my neck: gift from grandma
  • Old man's sunglasses: $1 local thrift
  • Hair clip - mexico
  • heels: $4 thrift.

Short and simple this time.

I like staring at random people and trying to figure out their lives. It brings me great enjoyment.

10 comments:

Jill said...

I love the panda top and the bright belt really stands out.

Anna Pope said...

I really love the way the bright blue scarf stands out. And those high-waisted shorts are very pretty and not many people could pull them off like you!

Alya said...

I thought u were wearing a skirt.

Anyways, ur outfit is fun. I so admire your panda T!

N/OutofFashion said...

I thought it was a skirt at first, very cute outfit, as always!

I always look at people on public transport and I like to think about where they are going.

Camilla said...

You look GREAT. Love the mini<3

Sarah M. said...

the panda top is adorable! You should read Fops and Dandies' panda fashion show post if you haven't already

Isabel said...

Asians and pandas go together like apple pie and Jack Kerouac. Or ice cream. What I'm really trying to say is that you look fab in pandas.

Wendy said...

This panda top is so adorable!

... said...

Hi Lala !
You look great !!
Have a look at :
http://easyfashion.blogspot.com/
I would be glad to have your point of view …

Many Thankx

Fred the Mole

Vera said...

I loove how you added 2 belts to your outfit, you totally rock it!