Friday, September 12, 2008

Lala's Style of the Day




  • T-shirt: $3 target
  • black pants
  • Scarf
  • Lace up boots: $4 thrift

Once again, rather simple. But I felt a little fancy smancy with my heeled boots making clicky clacky sounds along the rocky roads. The thing about getting back into my old style is that I only brought really simple basics. The only things I can jazz up my looks are accessories. So simple chic is my option for the moment. It's not bad, I like it. But I like my wacky outrageousness more of course. I'll save all my creativity for LA.

9 comments:

chlozzard said...

i love your boots!
xx

Charmaine said...

ooo sexy leg pose in sexy boots! :D

Unknown said...

i reallyy like how the scarf spices everything up.
great blog!

A Black Tie Event said...

You look so chic, it's definitely different, in a good way. But I still like your usual quirky craziness.

Squishybubble said...

Niiiice scarf!
The shoes are awesome too!

Taryn said...

amazing style w/ amazing prices. That scarf is thee coolest.

1234 said...

love that scarf and the boots

Anna Pope said...

Beautiful scarf!

hayleyellen♥ said...

i love that scarf, great look :)