Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Unspectacular could be my third middle name.

The ever cute Diana from Hot Chocolate and Mints has tagged me. I normally unintentionally ignore (is that an oxymoron?) these chain tagging events because usually I forget I was tagged in the first place. Plus, I was never very good at tag. As the chubby kid in the first grade, running was definitely not my forte. So lets get on with it.

Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

This time the tag is listing six unspectacular quirks about myself. While I do have many quirks I would hate to say that any of them are unspectacular. I may be a little full of myself some times but I want everything about me to be spectacular. I would like people to think of themselves as spectacular because everyone truly is in their own unique way. Remember how I told you guys way back in the beginnings of this blog that I like cheese? Well there's another lump of cheesiness for you there. I choose to see my life, my personality, the way I look, the way I live and just everything about myself in a positive manner because, well, why not? Positive power does go a long way I'm telling you. Thus, I am changing the game of this tagging post a bit and making all my "unspectacular quirks" into something wonderful and a mountain of spectacularness.
  1. I sometimes sleep with my eyes open and my legs bent. To make this unspectacular quirk spectacular...I believe that sleeping with my eyes open allows me to see both reality and my dreams. I use this skill to my advantage and shape my dreams into reality. Now sleeping with my legs bent is another story. It just means that I am unique and try out different ways of sleeping besides the typical fetal position or face down.
  2. I am addicted to a combination of dining hall yogurt (fruit or plain, but my preference is fruit) with cottage cheese and granola. They say that if you do something more than 20 times it becomes a habit. Apparently it has. I think it's really spectacular that I can stick to a food that I love for so long. It means not only am I eating healthy but I am a loyal person. Granola-yogurt, I will never abandon you!
  3. I cannot pronounce many words. I like to think of it as challenging the status quo. I am really, why can't I say pseudonym with the p. I am a word rebel hear me ROAR!! Except I might just pronounce "ROAR" as Roe-ARe. Now that's amazing, I'm paving the way for creating a new language that I will call Lalaese. Now that's spectacular.
  4. Food gets stuck in my hair all the time. I like to think of my hair as a protective layer for my clothing. It's genius I know. What can I say? I'm just one brick of smartness.
  5. I'm still obsessed with fat things (ie, person, place, or thing). Okay this is hard to make spectacular but if you know my love for round things you would think it was pretty awesome.
  6. I like to magically break out into song. I was undoubtedly influenced by my buddies on this one. I'm a human radio that jumps around and dances while singing. Wow. Cool.

So I want to tag 6 people. I will not write them down. You will just have to read my mind. And you six special bloggers can spectacularize your unspectacular quirks.

Unspectacular could be my third middle name. But spectacular is just way better.

I realized that I did not follow the rules. Oops. I am rebel hear me Roe-ARe!!

1 comment:

Anna Pope said...

I just can't get over the part with you sleeping with your eyes open, it's sort of freaky yet at the same time so so cool (that's the med student in me talking :D:D)