Monday, April 30, 2007

lala's style on April 30, 2007


In honor of the first official post of this lovely blog, I have decided to post my daily outfits. I finally mustered the courage to join wardrobe remix. Seriously, that site is the bomb-diggity. I love how creative and unique all the people there dress. They are seriously my fashion inspirations. Forget MK and Ashley, forget all the other celebrities out there. I don't need US Weekly telling me what looks good and what doesn't. I don't need Seventeen magazine telling me the hottest trends of summer. Okay, enough ranting, I shall save that topic for a later post. Perhaps after I finish all my midterms, (which by the way, I should be studying now).


On to the outfit for today:



yeah, im cool




this is why im hot, this is why im hot...(i hate that song)

need to go study now, peace!

No comments: