Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What goes down must come up.

SUPER. TIRED.


I hate how all my posts are so lame these days. I don't mean to be lame. I try really hard not to but sometimes I just can't help it. It's week 6 already and that means I'm already half way done with the quarter and that I'm 21 already.

But this is a 'HI' to the girl I met today at our BCBG event who surprised me when she told me she reads this blog! Those encounters are always fun.

Must study now because my first round of grades were a major disappointment and I'm not being all nerdy and over-achieving when I'm feeling disappointed in myself because when only 14 people get B's on a midterm out of 64 people and you are one of the 14 you just got to feel a little disappointed.

Charge on people. Live and laugh like a mad wo(man). Do it. Make me proud.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

well in tarynland B's are pretty good...whats dissapointing about B's?