Monday, April 20, 2009

What has been consuming my life.


Dun. Dun. Dun.

Yes, it's that season again. Fashion show season and this year I foolishly decided to do a 12 piece collection with four menswear pieces. Huh.

I'm turning old in three days. It's a mixture of happiness and sadness. Like when you over eat something really yummy. Like it's really good when you eat it but then you realize you will need to spend the next three days in the gym.

Fashion show + work + internship + sleepiness + oh yah school = a very tired me.

11 comments:

La Fée said...

ooh I love that dress!!! It makes me happy just looking at it :)

Alya said...

I love this sneak peek! cant wait to see what's next!

MrToddaful said...

OY...cool dress wo-man. Alas, I'll end up missing the show again.

nindyasafira said...

heyy i love your drawings n collections. :)

pls check my blog if u have time :)

Danielle said...

Woah, did you make that dress? I love it!

Shenanigans said...

oh my gosh that dress gorgeous.

paperfashion said...

you have an adorable blog :) the dress is super cute toO!

Zoë said...

wow i love that dress!
goodluck with it all

x

graciouslyzoe.blogspot.com

Sarah Faye said...

gorgeous dress. what kind of material did you use?

Hannah said...

so awesome!!!!! the dress is sleepy like you

http://heartcityvintage.blogspot.com

Replica Watches said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..