- Green t-shirt dress that I did not know was severely discolored until I wore it but I don't mind because flaws make life beautiful: $2 approximately from Taiwan. Yah. Cheeep.
- Sheer tights that I bought because I had horrid mosquito bites and wanted to cover them when I wore my dress for an opera in Rome: 0.50 cent flea market
- Boots: given/taken from an Aussie friend. A trick for all you materialistic people going to study abroad. Make friends with Australian or Kiwis because they have such a strict weight limit that they will most likely have to throw out stuff in which you then will enter and collect the stuff they don't want like a new pair of cute bow ankle boots.
- Tea coaster headband: 1 euro tea coaster from a flea market in Berlin. headband constructed in the good ole US of A
- Furry shrug: $1 jet rag
- Having an outfit under $5 including shoes?! : priceless
I had a temporary moment(s) of insanity but there's a reason why it's only a temporary moment.
Smile for me world, and I will smile back.