Loehmanns is like this discount store similar to TJ Maxx but much better in quality. They have a lot of designer duds as well. I wanted to shop carefully through each row but after 3 hours I only managed I think 1/3 of the clothes. I found a goregous albeit a little too extravagent Marc Jacobs coat but as much as I liked it, it was totally unpractical and it was still a little expensive for my college life budget although much cheaper than retail. In the end we bought 9 items in total and ended up paying $50! I got some shoes, pants, tops, skirts mostly from the junior section and a lot of the items were by this brand Lulu Castagnette. They had this cute lil bear on the tag so I couldn't resist!
- Soundgirl white skinny jeans : $5.38 what the heck am I going to do with white jeans!?! *but they're soo comfortable and fit so nicely...
- Lulu Castagnette Navy Trousers: $6.58 I need to start wearing things other than denim -_-
- Lulu Castagnette Lime Pencil Skirt: $5.38
- Heatherette Orange and White Music Notes Sweater: $6.58
- Kenzie Girl floral miniskirt: $4.18
- Kenzie Girl Strawberry tank: $2.98
- Farylrobin Leather Wedges: $9.58
I seriously think I need to stop shopping, I don't have any more room in my closet!
But I wanna go back and check out the other rows that I didn't have time to rummage through..hehe.